You are unique. You are gifted. Your quietness is your strength. Your depth is your advantage.
If you are born with a temperament that craves to be alone, delights in meaningful connections, thinks before speaking and observes before approaching, you are an introvert. If you thrive in the inner sanctuary of the mind, heart, and spirit, but shrink in the external world of noise, drama, and chaos, you are an introvert.
Written for the quiet and sensitive people of life, transformational mentor, and holistic writer Aletheia Luna takes us on an inspiring journey of self-rediscovery and empowerment, asserting that it is not necessary to change who we are, or to fight our reserved natures to live fulfilling lives. We no longer have to face being overlooked, underestimated, forgotten and taken for granted in life as introverts. Despite what our friends, family members, and societies tell us, we are valuable and worthy. It’s about time that we woke up and recognized this!
Written with compassion and insight, Quiet Strength is divided into six unique and profoundly transformative Journeys focusing on the topics of Personal Power, Authenticity, Assertiveness and Deep Connection. Designed to help us reunite with our quiet strength, each chapter is written to target different aspects of our lives that create fatigue, frustration, and dissatisfaction, replacing these sources of disempowerment with understanding, acceptance, and reconnection with our deep wellsprings of quiet vitality.
Topics in the book include:
- How to live an energized life by identifying your “energy triggers.”
- How to feel more healthy, happy and whole by identifying and fulfilling your hidden needs.
- How to live a life of meaning and purpose by identifying and respecting your deeply held values.
- How to completely accept and develop unconditional love for yourself by identifying and embracing your strengths and weaknesses as an introvert.
- How to overcome anxiety by challenging and replacing self-sabotaging thought processes.
- How to assertively deal with conflict as an introvert.
- How to be heard and understood by learning to identify your needs and desires in conversations.
- How to be recognized for the gifts and talents you have to offer by reflecting your quiet strength at work.
- How to connect deeply with friends, family members and colleagues.
- How to befriend OTHER introverts.
…. and much more.
- Journey 1 – Personal Power
- Journey 2 – Authenticity: Discovering Your Fundamental Needs as an Introvert
- Journey 3 – Authenticity: Discovering Your Deepest Strengths, Weaknesses and Values as
- Journey 4 – Assertiveness: Examining Your Thoughts and Making Yourself Heard and
- Journey 5 – Assertiveness: Dealing with Conflict and Reflecting Your Quiet Strength in
- Journey 6 – Deep Connection: Connecting Meaningfully with People in Your Life and Other Introverts
- About the Author
Pages: 264 (epub) 126 (pdf)
Formats: PDF, ePub, mobi, lrf, pdb
Please note: This book is available as a Kindle ONLY format on Amazon for a cheaper price, however, by purchasing this book here you’ll be directly supporting our work.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!