Format: Digital (ePub, Mobi) + Printable (PDF)
Have you always felt older than what your age reflects? Are you solitary, thoughtful, and intuitive? Do you feel like an outsider constantly looking into a society that doesn’t feel like your home? If so, you may be an Old Soul.
Existing as the perpetual outsiders in society, Old Souls are the teachers, mystics, philosophers, and oracles of humanity. They are both in the world, but are not quite of the world at the same time, passing through life on their own solitary paths. In this book, spiritual counselor and writer Aletheia Luna provides a compact, elegant, and soulful look into the life of Old Souls.
- Chapter 1 – How Can a Soul be “Old”?
- Chapter 2 – The Development of Soulful Maturity
- Chapter 3 – What Does Being an “Old Soul” Mean?
- Chapter 4 – A Profile of the Old Soul Character
- Chapter 5 – The Old Soul’s Relationship with Family
- Chapter 6 – The Old Soul’s Relationship with People and the World
- Chapter 7 – Soul Ages, Reincarnation, and Abraham Maslow
- Chapter 8 – The Seven Levels of Being an Old Soul
- Chapter 9 – Are You a Sage or a Mystic?
- Chapter 10 – The Old Soul Child
- Chapter 11 – Are You an Awakening Old Soul?
- Chapter 12 – How to Deal with Loneliness, Emptiness, and Disconnection as an Old Soul
- Chapter 13 – What Do Life, Death, Truth, and Love Really Mean?
- Chapter 14 – Finding the Meaning and Purpose of Life
- Chapter 15 – The Illuminated Soul
- About the Author
Pages: 209 (epub) 107 (pdf)
- PDF (can be printed out or read on your phone, tablet, or computer)
- ePub (can be read on Kobo, Nook eReaders, etc. or on any eReader app)
- mobi (can be read on Kindle eReader or eReader apps)
Please note: This book is available as a Kindle ONLY format on Amazon for a cheaper price, however, by purchasing this book here you’ll be directly supporting our work. You’ll also receive three different formats (PDF, ePub, mobi) and all future updated versions for free.
+ 10% GST for Australians