Have you always felt older than what your age reflects? Are you solitary, thoughtful and intuitive? Do you feel like an outsider constantly looking into a society that doesn’t feel like your home? If so, you may be an Old Soul.
Existing as the perpetual outsiders in society, Old Souls are the teachers, counselors, philosophers and oracles of humanity. They are both in the world, but are not quite of the world at the same time, passing through life on their own solitary paths. In this book, writer and researcher Aletheia Luna provides a compact, elegant and well-researched look into the life of Old Souls.
- Chapter 1 – How Can a Soul be “Old”?
- Chapter 2 – The Development of Soulful Maturity
- Chapter 3 – What Does Being an “Old Soul” Mean?
- Chapter 4 – “It’s No Big Deal.” A Profile of the Old Soul Character
- Chapter 5 – “You Do Your Thing, and I’ll Do Mine.” The Old Soul’s Relationship with Family
- Chapter 6 – “Just Go with the Flow.” The Old Soul’s Relationship with People and the World
- Chapter 7 – Soul Ages, Reincarnation, and Abraham Maslow
- Chapter 8 – “Why Do I Feel Older Than Old?” The Seven Levels of Feeling Old
- Chapter 9 – Are You a Sage or a Mystic?
- Chapter 10 – “Just Let Me Be.” The Old Soul Child
- Chapter 11 – Are You an Awakened Old Soul?
- Chapter 12 – How to Deal with Loneliness, Emptiness and Disconnection as an Old Soul
- Chapter 13 – What Do Life, Death, Truth and Love Really Mean?
- Chapter 14 – “Old Souls Don’t Identify With Labels.” Exploring the Transcendental Soul
- About the Author
Pages: 175 (epub) 119 (pdf)
Formats: PDF, ePub, mobi, lrf, pdb
Please note: This book is available as a Kindle ONLY format on Amazon for a cheaper price, however, by purchasing this book here you’ll be directly supporting our work.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!