Sometimes the mail monsters eat our emails …
Aka. Occasionally our emails are sent to your spam folder!
Here’s how to continue receiving guidance from us by telling your email provider that Luna & Sol are my friends, and I actually want to learn from them!
How to rescue our emails from the mail monster:
- add the following emails to your contacts list: email@example.com, OR
- star our email (located in the upper right-hand corner of Gmail), OR
- drag and drop our email into your inbox/primary tab, OR
- mark our email as safe or important (e.g., on your phone, go to your inbox, hold your finger over our email for a few seconds, and select “mark as important”)
Step by step:
Gmail users: Move us to your primary inbox.
- On your phone? Hit the 3 dots at top right corner, click “Move to” then “Primary.”
- On desktop? Back out of this email then drag and drop this email into the “Primary” tab near the top left of your screen.
Apple mail users: Tap on our email address at the top of this email (next to “From:” on mobile) and click “Add to VIPs.”
Many email and internet service providers (e.g., Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) have put in aggressive programs and filtering system to block unwanted emails (also known as spam).
Sadly, this means that sometimes our emails get mistakenly hidden from you.
If our first email went someplace besides your inbox, there’s a good chance the next one will too.
Let’s ensure that you don’t miss out on any of our future emails (including our weekly free guidance and receipts for your purchases)!
Begone, mail monster!