Thank you for taking the time to thoughtfully skim over the guidelines for the Old Soul Facebook group! Here you’ll not only find behavioral guidelines, but links to Old Soul’s all throughout the world should you desire to connect with other local Old Souls near you.
What's Your Personality Element?
Blending psychology and spirituality, this test will help you to discover which elemental energy reflects your raw untamed self.
• Please treat others with patience, respect, courtesy and compassion.
• The purpose of this group is to be a place for discussing anything to do with being an old soul, i.e. the spiritual journey (self-growth, self-acceptance, self-understanding, etc.), the soul/spirit, reincarnation, and wisdom. Any question, discussion, picture, video, test, poll, or article to do with these topics are permitted. Anything that doesn’t abide by these topics will be deleted.
• Please help us keep the group clean! You can report any inappropriate posts by clicking the “…” symbol on the top right-hand corner of the posts, you will then receive a drop-down menu with the option of clicking “Report Post.”
• The Old Soul Facebook group is free and open for anyone to join regardless of whether they are an “Old Soul” or not. Please respect people’s differences.
• Please do not promote any personal or corporate products, websites, facebook pages or groups, or services. These will be removed.
• Please do not post any intentionally hostile, judgmental or slanderous posts. All of us here want a warm, accepting and peaceful environment. We accept all beliefs in the Old Soul group. Aggression of any kind will not be tolerated. One warning will be issued for such behavior, and if broken/defied once more, will result in immediate removal from the group.
• Please do not taint the group’s atmosphere with complaining, criticizing or sob stories about ill treatment from fellow members. If you have a problem with this the Old Soul Facebook group, or with individual members, please contact a moderator regarding your issues. Alternatively, you can private message the person/s involved, or simply opt to leave.
• If you would like to stop receiving notifications from this group, please go to the upper right hand corner of the page where the “Notifications” button is located.
• Please keep an open mind. Not everyone shares your views, experiences or beliefs, so be mindful.
• Please do not romantically or sexually harass other members. This is a safe space to share thoughts, advice, and support related to old souls – it’s not a dating group. Unsolicited harassment of other members will equal expulsion from this group.
• Please do not offer and/or post requests for tarot readings, picture readings or any other readings.
• If you come across a post of someone mentioning that they want to commit suicide, please read what to do here: https://goo.gl/pCjCdn
• Please do not collectively contribute to flooding the group’s wall with pictures of any nature. For example, in 2014 the group was flooded with 80+ separate posts in a single night of users posting pictures of their eyes, and asking “what do you see?” While it can be exciting to be part of a collective movement of people sharing pictures and information about themselves, this tends to completely flood with notifications the private home streams of all users, inundating the group at the same time. As a result, we created this thread for that purpose.
Links to Old Souls Around the World
Please feel free to click on your area of the world and place a vote on the poll to let others know where you live!
If you would like to discover more about Old Souls, please visit the Old Soul Resource Page.
While we strive to create a loving and supportive atmosphere here, please be aware that negativity and unkindness can and will creep into this group – like any group. This is just a reality that we need to face. Please be mindful and exercise your ability to be empathically centered, rather than reactive. It’s only through the emotional maturity that the majority of you have, that we can create a warm and inviting group. If you don’t wish to read the comments from a person, please either ignore them, report them or in extreme circumstances, block them.
Enjoy and make the most of your time in this beautiful group!
~ Luna and Sol