Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return. And we can. Because the cosmos is also within us. We’re made of star-stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself. – Carl Sagan
Carbon, nitrogen, iron, lead, gold, nickel, uranium … according to science, the majority of elements present in earth’s matter were a product of a cataclysmic Supernova explosion – or in other words – the destruction of a huge star. Thus when we hear that we are “star dust” we understand that every atom in our bodies originally came from a dying star.
So … is it then such a big leap to entertain the thought that some of us could potentially be of extraterrestrial, or intergalactic origin?
“Starseeds”, “Lightbeings” and “Star Children” are all mysterious and fascinating terms that have become more and more popular and widespread in our language throughout the last few decades. If you were curious to discover the meaning behind these peculiar terms, or if you’re interested in discovering whether you could be a Starseed yourself, read on.
Not Of This World
In essence, people who identify themselves as being Starseeds believe themselves to be of extraterrestrial origin, or in other words, they have incarnated on other planets or solar systems, appearing on planet Earth in order to help humanity awaken and evolve.
The Starseed generally possesses a strong life-purpose and a deep underlying feeling of having a mission to fulfill on Earth. Most people who identify as Starseeds also share the belief that they have not only lived on other planets before, but that their genes also possess extraterrestrially encoded DNA that influence their psyches in specific ways – this will be explored below. In essence, all Starseeds believe that they are here on Earth to serve as Spiritual Helpers of mankind.
Am I A Starseed?
We are spiritual beings having a human experience. – Pierre Tielhard de Chardin
What does the Starseed commonly feel, think and experience? We will explore this below.
- Unique physical appearance. For example; compelling eyes, atypical body structure, elongated necks, oddly shaped skulls etc.
- Near-death and out-of-body experiences.
- A sense of “not belonging” accompanied by feelings of isolation, alienation and loneliness.
- Highly intuitive.
- Psychic and/or paranormal abilities.
- Attraction to the ethereal. For example; the sky, sun, moon, stars, planets, space.
- The feeling that Earth is not your home.
- The feeling that your biological parents are not your real parents.
- Low blood pressure and low body temperature.
- Tend to be Empaths.
- As a child you had many imaginary friends.
- Strong attraction towards healing and guiding careers. For example; psychology, counseling, teaching, child or disability caring, therapy, etc.
- High sensitivity to electricity and electromagnetic fields.
- The feeling of having lived many lifetimes.
- Regularly experience déjà vu and precognition.
- Possess unexplainable memories.
- Tend to be “dreamers”.
- Possess deep wells of knowledge and insight.
So, would you personally identify as a starseed? Why or why not?